WOW! I was nominated for an award! A big thank you to Margie Miklas, author of Margie in Italy! If you are an Italy lover, and who isn’t? Check out her blog! Margie is a freelance writer, and she and I both have written articles for Beachcomber Pete.
The Sunshine Award is given to blogs that inspire others, so this truly is an honor. The rules of receiving this award involve the following:
1. Post the Sunshine Award Logo, which you see here.
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
3. Answer the questions below.
4. Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
1. My favorite color – Red-bright, cheerful, assertive, passionate…all things I aspire to!
2. My favorite animal – A cat –All types of cats but most fond of Edgar, my 16 year old white crochity cat and Vincent, my big black lovable boy, both who made the trip to Italy with me.
3. My favorite number – 49
4. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage –Well, all my favorite beverages have alcohol, but I do like Schweppes Tonic Limone.
5. My favorite alcoholic beverage – Red wine-preferably an Italian red.
6. Facebook or Twitter –Facebook, reluctantly. I use it mostly for my website, and find it irritating at times.
7. My passions – Art, Travel, Italy, Music, Cooking, Eating, Wine, Reading and Writing.
8. Giving or Receiving Gifts – Giving.
9. Favorite City – Firenze, always Firenze.
10. Favorite TV shows –Il Menu di Benedetta, The Money Drop, Grey’s Anatomy, Nashville, Revenge, Project Runway
I would like to nominate the following blogs for The Sunshine Award because I have found inspiration reading them.